It seems like forever since I last posted a blog!
Here's what I've been doing since school started:
1. Customs Committee - Before classes started, I was here on campus with other DLT members preparing for customs week and beyond!
2. Diversity Council - The Diversity Council is just getting restarted this year and I look forward to the work that we will do this year (Look out for updates on twitter and here for what the Diversity Council is doing)
3. Meetings - It seems like I have been in a flurry of meetings since classes started. Whether it was a meeting for customs, diversity issues, Ferguson, SGA, or just how to make this campus more inclusive - it seems like the meetings just haven't stopped (I have some today too!)
4. Midterms - I have had more midterms this semester than I have ever had in my Bryn Mawr career, but I'm finally done.
5. Admissions - Whether it's been to sit on a panel for "Bryn Mawr Unplugged" or a mixer with prospective students, I love spending time in the admissions office.
6. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life after college - Luckily I'm not a senior so I still have about three semesters to figure all of that out, but it's still a little nerve-wracking.
7. Tweeting - For awhile I was following the hashtags #BecauseIAm #IfIWere #kcass #bmcdissent #RaceatBMC and as always, #bmcbanter.
8. TV - I now spend Thursday nights in Shondaland watching "How To Get Away With Murder."
9. Dancing - This semester I tried out for Rhythm N Motion and got in! So I know spend my Saturdays in the dance studios here and at Swarthmore.
10. Answering hard questions - This semester, someone asked me, "If I knew everything that I know now about Bryn Mawr, would I still have chosen to come here." That question alone has caused me to reflect on my time here at Bryn Mawr and what brings me back every year.
11. Suffering from writer's block - I always start to type up a blog and then a few sentences in I think, "that's so cheesy" and then I try to pick a different topic... it usually doesn't work.
12. Procrastinating - I think this one speaks for itself.
In other news, have a safe and candy-filled Halloween!